1. Do you have the urge to do a Fall/Spring cleaning as soon as the weather turns?
Not really. I have to remind myself several times that I have find time to wash the windows for winter while weather is still good.
2. What tells you that the season (a certain smell, a certain taste, that sort of thing) has changed?
For me first definite sign that autumn is here is when I notice that sun is hot, but wind is cold - not refreshingly cool, but actually carrying a reminder of winter cold.
This year I first felt that wind during last days of August, even though weather was cold for more than two weeks before that.
3. What do you look forward to the most with the change of seasons?
Golden autumn, when air is clear, sky is high and bright blue and all the trees are gold and red. That is my favourite part of autumn.
4. What is something that you probably should accomplish but won’t this season?
Don't know. There is nothing like that in my plans. My vacation is something I want to do but probably won't.
5. What is the most enjoyable part of the oncoming season for you?
Dacha weekends. It is time for harvest, of a lot of work in preparing our garden for winter, of warm sunny or cool cloudy days and cold nights, and of a long evenings once it is dark outside spent with all of us just sitting together in one small room ant talking.