1. Do you make up a dinner plan for the coming week?
No, I am not much for planning. Often my plans for dinner change even during day - I decide on something in the morning and by evening I want something completely different.
2. Do you make up a grocery shopping list and stick to it when shopping?
Only when I am cooking a big dinner, for example for my birthday. Then I make a list to make sure I won't forget something. But even then I buy things not on list.
3. What is one thing that you always buy, but never write down on a list?
No, there isn't anything like that.
4. Is there anything that you always think you are out of and come home with it to discover you already have a year’s supply on hand?
Sour cream. It is not unusual for me to buy sour cream thinking I am nearly out and then find that I thought so yesterday and now I have two unopened cups and one with just a little bit left.
5. Do you get your groceries delivered?
No. I heard that there are couple of shops around here that deliver, but I prefer to shop on my own.