(And I really shouldn't waste my time on such things, but while breakfast cooks...)
1. Do you make your bed everyday? - Yes, because it is a huge sofa in my living room.
2. What's your favorite number? - 7
3. What is your dream job? - Programmer, which is my actual job.
4. If you could, would you go back to school? - Not school, but if I could go back in time, I would have liked to re-do my Uni years.
5. Can you parallel park? - I didn't have much problems with it when I got my license, but I didn't drive since then.
6. A job you had which people would be shocked that you had? - Accountant. Granted, it was a really small firm, which qualified for simplier rules.
7. Do you think aliens are real? - Yes, I do. But I also don't think there are any near our space.
8. Can you drive a stick shift? - That's what I learned to drive. If I still can... that's a question.
9. Guilty pleasure? - Pokemon Go.
10. Tattoos? - None.
11. Favorite color? - Blue and purple.
12. Things people do that drive you insane? - use a lot of parasitic words, don't do their job adequately.
13. Phobia/fear? - heights
14. Favorite childhood game? - hide-and-seek, Chinese jump rope
15. Do you talk to yourself? - when I am deep in work and something doesn't work out as I want it to.
16. Do you like doing puzzles? - yes
17. Favorite Music? - changes by mood, so I can't really say.
18. Tea or Coffee? - tea
19. First thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up? - biologist, the one that went to jungles to discover new animals.