2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? No, I don't even touch them. I do take slippers if room comes with them.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out of the mattress? In, I move too much in my sleep.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before? No.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes, but only for some things.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? No, I never cut coupons.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bees, I'd like to have a chance of surviving.
8. Do you have freckles? No.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Only if I am asked.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Don't know, actually.
11. Do you ever count steps when you walk? No.
12. Have you peed in the woods? Yes.
13. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
14. What size is your bed? It is fold-out sofa, that folds out to a queen size, but I sleep on it folded so it is 1.5 size I think.
15. What is your song of the week? No idea.
16. Is it OK for guys to wear pink? Why not?
17. Do you still watch cartoons? Oh yes. Especially old Soviet ones.
18. What do you drink with dinner? Tea.
19. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I don't remember last time I had them.
20. Were you ever a boy/Girl Scout? Not a thing over here. I was a little Octobrist, but Soviet union fell the year when I was supposed to become a Pioneer.
21. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone? Several years ago.
22. Can you change the oil on a car? No.
23. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No, hard to do that without a car.
24. Ever ran out of gas? No.
25. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich? all sandwiches I ever tried were nasty.
26. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes.
27. How many languages can you speak? Two.
28. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No.
29. Which are better: legos or Lincoln logs? Legos, never heard about others.
30. Are you stubborn? Yes.
31. Have you ever watched soap operas? Way back as a child. Never had patience to follow what is going on there.
32. Are you afraid of heights? Yes, but t never stops me from climbing somewhere.
33. Do you sing in the car? I did, but only as a child.
34. Ever shot a gun? Yes.
35. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No.
36. Is Christmas stressful? No.
37. Occupations you wanted to be when you were younger? A teacher, a doctor, a nature explorer.
38. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes.
39. First concert you attended? Scorpions
40. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? None of them around.
41. Nike or Adidas? Don't really care.
42. Cheetos or Fritos? Neither
43. Can you curl your tongue? Only a little.
44. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? No.
45. Own any record albums? Parents did, but they threw them all out before I got my own flat. Would have loved to keep them.
46. Own a record player? Same as above.
47. Ever been in love? No, only crushes.
48. Ever won a contest? No.
49. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.
50. Who are you going to tag to do this survey next? Whoever wants to.