1) If you could turn invisible, what would you do with this ability?
Take my camera and finally go to all those abandoned houses and attics in old buildings to explore to my heart's content.
2) If you could fly, how would you do it? Wings? Rocket pack? Purely under your own power, like Superman?
3) If you could transform into other people, look however you wanted, how would you choose to look, or who would you turn into?
I don't think I would do much, probably only make my hair grow out to my waist. And make my feet a size or two bigger - finding shoes in my size is next to impossible. XD
4) If you could turn into an animal, which animal would it be?
Cat. There is no question about this.
5) If you had superpowers, would you use them to become a vigilante superhero, fighting crime?
Tough question. On the surface, it is right thing to fight against crime, but where is the line you shouldn't cross? When "protecting victims" becomes "judging criminals" and then "creating a perfect world (as i see it)"?
Personally, I hope that I would never ever be in that position, but if it happened, I would use those powers to stop crimes I see happen and only go after those criminals reported in "Dangerous and Armed" programs and the like.