1) What is your favorite mode of travel? (Car, train, plane, etc).
Car, if we are going on family trip and my father is the one driving. I love seeing nature as we go and that we can stop when we want to. But if someone other than my father is driving, car drops to the bottom of my list.
And for long trips I prefer planes - because I love looking out of the window and seeing clouds from above. I foresee much fighting for window-seat with my sister next week. LOL
2) Where is the northernmost place you've traveled? The southernmost?
Northernmost - Ruka, Finland, where I went skiing last year.
Southernmost would be Gagra in Abkhazia, back when I was three. Don't remember much from that time unfortunately.
3) What is the last place you visited for the first time?
4) Of all the places you've traveled, which is your favorite?
Ruka again, but then I didn't travel much.
5) Where would you most like to travel to next?
Japan. It is my dream, that I doubt will ever come true. But I can still dream about it. More realistic - Paris, where I hope to go next year.